With no doubts electronics is one of the fastest growing branches of today industry. We see tremendous changes at the market with rapid growth of electronic devices functionality along with reduction of weight, size and cost. In response to such challenges Proton Engineering constantly improves it’s R&D potentials. Among successfully implemented R&D projects are:
- development of methods, tools and test benches for lot assembling and tuning of antennas operating in three frequency bands
- development of methods, tools and test benches for tuning and repair of high-Q RF units
With the support of EU structural funds the following projects have been made:
- “Scientific researches infrastructure improvement and technological progress by means of purchase the modern network analyzer” project Nr. VP2-1.3-ŪM-03-K-02-011, which was done in accordance with „Intelektas LT+“ program during 10/25/2010 – 02/25/2011 period. All the planned goals was achieved completely.
- “Applied scientific researches and qualitative technological development in new satellite positioning systems antenna elements area” project Nr. VP2-1.3-ŪM-02-K01-034, was done in accordance with „Intelektas LT“ program, assigned for Program of activities for the years 2007-2013, directed towards the economic growth and its the 1st priority item “Scientific research and technological development, assigned for the competitive ability and economic growth”. The project was started on 08/01/ 2009 and finished on 07/27/2012. During execution of the project all the planned goals have been reached successfully. At the enterprise following unique technological processes have been created:
- Various configuration of needle antenna bases manufacture by the method of die casting with the subsequent minimal machining;
- Various configuration of fence antenna bases manufacture by the method of laser cutting or by coordinate punch with the subsequent bending;
- complex shape of antenna ground planes manufacture by the method of die casting with the subsequent machining or by the machining only;
- Special chemical coating of antenna bases, ground planes and other RF units.
We believe that these efforts will help us to keep offering advanced and economically efficient services with electronic RF units and antennas manufacturing and tuning.